Just Trusting

It's been a while since an update, but there's truly not a lot to update on. I will not be going to college this fall, since my program is all online and I don't want to do a certificate completely online. Instead, I'm looking for work all across the country. I've exhausted nearly every pool option, so I've been looking into cleaning and janitorial positions. Now is not a great time to be in recreation, but it seems to be a really good time to be in cleaning. Nearly everyone is hiring sanitizers and extra custodial staff, so I'm hoping for the best with that. 

This has not been the year that I expected, but was it the one anyone expected? I'm looking to the future, but all is clouded before me, as if I'm staring into a deep fog. And yet, with me in the chaos is Christ, His eyes clear and focused. He sees what is ahead- tomorrow, next week, next year. I trust Him wholly to guide my steps. 

- Aliya

Comments

Popular Posts