A series of side notes

1) When you live where there are no skunks, you know it's weed.

2) A teacher that I work with brought her class to swim at the pool, then had them write thank you notes to me. It was unexpected and very sweet.

3) New manager starts Monday!

4) If something is on sale at Ventures, something is definitely wrong with it (typically it's past it's best before date).

5) The aquatic centre now has 10 pairs of gloves left and they still aren't ordering more.

6) Out of the three pool vacuums that we own, zero work now.

7) Today a training course at the pool asked me to turn off the lights for them to try a drill in the dark. I question people.

8) I am doing a great job with adulting. I have lots of meals in my freezer for at work and that makes me feel successful.

9) I'm pretty sure I have a nothing box like a male. I only go there when I swim or run though.

10) Has moving here set a precedent for my life? Will I always be the one moving everywhere and never just staying put? Do I want to be?

Thoughts for today. I had more thoughts, but they make more sense in my head, so there they'll stay.

- Aliya

Comments

  1. Aliya! I finally took the time to sit and read all of your blog entries! 1. I love your writing! It’s interesting, entertaining and although not a novel (which is good), it descriptive enough that helps to bring me there! And 2. It’s fun to experience things through you and get a feel of what life is like both in general and specifically for you! You’re definitely missed back home! ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts