Almost Ready... and Wisdom Teeth (just to add pressure?)

Behold, the day approaches.

My room is nearly packed; three suitcases and a guitar case are nearly ready for transport.

I am going to be tight on space. HOPEFULLY none of my bags end up being over 50lbs so that I don't have to leave anything behind at the airport. The heaviest items are liquids, so they can't even be put in carry-ons to save checked bag space, unless I buy a lot of 100ml bottles to empty the entirety of my bottle of laundry detergent into.

Monday we leave for Iqaluit (stopping overnight in Ottawa). Dad is coming up with me for Tuesday and Wednesday, and he will leave Thursday.

Just to make time a little tighter, I got my wisdom teeth removed on Monday and spent all of Monday afternoon and Tuesday vomiting and sleeping and not packing at all, so today I finished almost all of my packing. Tomorrow morning before we leave to Chilliwack I will prepare my room to exist as an odd guest room. The deadline will be closer than I intended to cut it, but, God willing, I will be all packed up and ready to go by late Thursday morning. Tomorrow!

- Aliya

Comments

Popular Posts